Invisalign in Manhattan Beach
At Withers Dental, our mission is to help patients of all ages achieve healthy, beautiful smiles and maintain them for a lifetime. Dr. Withers and his team strive to work closely with our patients to make dental treatment convenient for any lifestyle, and we work hard to maintain a welcoming, comfortable office environment. We’re proud to offer comprehensive treatment options for a healthier smile, including the option to straighten your teeth through Invisalign treatment.
Why Choose Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign is one of the most popular orthodontic treatments on the market today, offering a convenient, virtually invisible way to straighten your smile. Here are just a few of the benefits of choosing Invisalign to improve your smile:
- Virtually Invisible: Invisalign aligners are see-through and blend in naturally with the teeth, meaning almost no one will know you’re straightening your smile!
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for even the busiest schedules, as you’ll only need to visit our office every six weeks.
- Faster Treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster! We may consider longer periods between aligner changes depending on your response to treatment, but Invisalign is still one of the fastest orthodontic treatments on the market.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Better Fit: Made from SmartTrack material, Invisalign aligners feel comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Proven Results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth to the touch and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means a more convenient treatment process where you can still enjoy your favorite foods and can practice oral hygiene as easily as normal.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
From start to finish, we structure Invisalign treatment to be as convenient as possible for our patients. Here’s a brief rundown of the process we use to help you achieve your new smile:
- Your First Consultation: At your initial consultation, Dr. Withers and his team will discuss your needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
- Your Custom Treatment Plan: Impressions are sent to the Invisalign Labs where they are scanned and a 3D computer image is rendered. Based on this model, Dr. Brian will then work with an Invisalign technician to map out a personalized treatment plan to move your teeth in small increments every two weeks.
- Your Invisalign Clear Aligners: Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your treatment. You’ll wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day, taking them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
- Your Progress: As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gradually, gently shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so, depending on your response to treatment.
- Taking Care of Your New Smile: When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
Schedule A Consultation With Your South Bay Dentist!
At Withers Dental, we strive to be the best dentist in Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, and the surrounding South Bay area – and if you’re ready to achieve a new smile through Invisalign treatment, we’re here to help. Contact us today to learn more about Dr. Brian and his team, discuss the treatment process, and schedule a consultation at our office. We can’t wait to hear from you!