Staff Social Distancing/Screening
- All staff wears medical masks, all day!
- Staff arrive and immediately change into their respirators/PPE to prevent any spread/contraction of pathogens.
- Staff members are asked to take and record temp before every work day, and asked to call in if they have a temp 100+
- Staff will also self screen as to the same questions you’ll be asked twice before your appointment.
- Staff will be sent home just like patients if they display signs of sickness or have a temperature 100+
- We have trained and practiced checking patients in and out one at a time (we are calling this “air traffic control”).
- We have trained and practiced our extra measures when turning over a room.